Home » Culture » Startacus launches partnership with Huddlebuy with free business Gold Card competition
Startacus launches partnership with Huddlebuy with free business Gold Card competition
by Startacus Admin
Wanna save yourself and your business some money? Thanks to our new partnership with Huddlebuy you can do just that!
Here at Startacus we know only too well that when you’re running a business, it can sometimes be tough to find good business deals. Whether you’re an early stage startup or you’ve been up and running for a while now, getting the best deals whilst saving money and keeping costs down is usually a pretty big priority.
Well, if that happens to be a priority for you, we reckon you’re gonna love this news. We’re delighted to announce today that we’ve partnered up with Huddlebuy, the UK’s largest deals site for small businesses and entrepreneurs.
As a company, Huddlebuy are on a mission - to save small business owners and entrepreneurs money. One of the ways they’re doing just that is through the Huddlebuy Gold Card which is a premium membership service for business owners and entrepreneurs that guarantees the best business and personal benefits.
What sort of benefits you may ask?
Well...for your business, you can get discounts off lots of the biggest business brands and business services for starters. Then from a personal perspective, there are a whole host of benefits - everything from special offers on gym membership through to discounts in restaurants all across the UK.
Sounding good so far? Well...it gets even better!
The Huddlebuy Gold Card currently costs £99 inc VAT to buy from the Huddlebuy site. However, to mark our new partnership, we’re chuffed to announce that Startacus members can purchase the Huddlebuy Gold Card at a discounted price of £80 inc VAT*.
To celebrate the launch of our partnership, Startacus and Huddlebuy are running a 3 week competition to win a FREE Gold Card. Yep. You read that right - F-R-E-E!
Here’s all the Comp Details:
1. First of all - to enter this comp, you’ve gotta be a registered Startacus member. If you’ve not already joined our self start society - click on this link to change that right now.
2. If you’re already a registered Startacus member - you’ve got an automatic entry - that’s just how we roll!
3. If you’re registered and you’d like another entry, simply tweet the following: (I’ve just entered the @iamstartacus Huddlebuy competition & here’s a handy link for all the details Even better - just click on this link - it works and adds the tweet for you! Isn’t technology great?
4. If you share the link from the Startacus Facebook page - (It’s the first post you’ll see by the way) - and comment with your name - first name and surname, you can get another free entry.
5. For the chance of another 3 entries, it’s all about the pics. Simply take a pic of yourself holding a sign saying “I’ve entered the Startacus Huddlebuy comp” then post it on our Facebook page or tweet us the evidence! Simples!
6. All entries - tweets, posts, shares and pics must be in by 23.59pm on Tuesday 29th October 2013.
7. The lucky winner of the Huddlebuy Gold Card will be announced on Monday 4th November 2013.
Mi-IDEA Manchester looks for disruptive startups
11th Apr 2017
Tech Startups take note - this Manchester evening meetup on 26th April 17, will give you all the key info you need to know about the Manchester based MI-IDEA post accelerator programme...